Exquisitely beautiful waterfalls are one of the greatest natural treasures to be found in Western North Carolina, and they are abundant throughout our region. Now you can enjoy great photographic images of 12 waterfalls in the Blue Ridge National Heritage Area in a beautiful new limited edition wall calendar for 2017.
Photographed and produced by Mark File, owner of RomanticAsheville.com, each month features a seasonal waterfall photo, plus there are 365 things to do in the North Carolina mountains and foothills, one for every day of the year.
100% of the proceeds from the sale of the calendars ($10 each) benefits the work of the Blue Ridge National Heritage Area Partnership, whose mission is to protect, preserve, interpret, and develop the unique natural, historical, and cultural resources of Western North Carolina for the benefit of present and future generations, and in so doing to sustain our heritage and stimulate improved economic opportunity in our region.
Calendars are now available at:
- Both Diamond Brand Outdoors locations and the Frugal Backpacker in Asheville,
- Three locations of Green Sage Cafe in Asheville,
- Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park Gift Shop,
- AB Tech Asheville Campus Bookstore
- Madison County Arts Council
- Online at the BRNHA Heritage Retail Shop. For quantity orders or to purchase directly from the BRNHA, please contact Amy Hollifield, 828-298-5330, ext. 303, or email email@example.com.