Event Cancellation by BRNHA
• The Blue Ridge National Heritage Area (BRNHA) reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
• If BRNHA cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund. (If you paid by credit card, you will be reimbursed with a check.)*
• Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
• Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 3 business days before the event.
• Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline are eligible for a full refund via check. If crediting back to a credit card is desired, a $10 service fee will be deducted from the refund.
• Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
• If you would like to send a substitute, you are welcome–just be sure to contact the event coordinator.
• Cancellations will be accepted via phone or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
• All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
• Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or credit card holder.
*Refunds will be credited back to the registrant via check. If you require a refund back to the original credit card used to register, you will be charged a $10 fee which the registration company (123Signup) requires.