Subscribe to eNews
The Blue Ridge National Heritage Area offers two distinctly different eNewsletters.
Blue Ridge Explorer (News for Visitors)
- Winter is Coming, with Hikes, Holidays and Heritage
- Start the year off in the great outdoors when all the state parks in North Carolina will be hosting First Day Hikes.
- Keeping It In the Family on the Blue Ridge Music Trails
- Music is part of the family for the performers at the Blue Ridge Music Trails "Traditions” Concert, set for Saturday, November 29, at 7:30 pm at the White Horse Black Mountain in Black Mountain, NC.
- Plan Your Trip With a Fall Color Map
- What weekend should you go to Grandfather Mountain in western North Carolina to see the fall colors at the peak of perfection? There's a map that was created by scientists at Appalachian State that attempts to answer that very question.