Subscribe to eNews
The Blue Ridge National Heritage Area offers two distinctly different eNewsletters.
Blue Ridge Explorer (News for Visitors)
- Heritage in Action: Behind the Scenes
- Did you know that the Cherokee lived in many places in the Southern Appalachians? Cherokee historical sites abound in the western part of the Blue Ridge National Heritage Area.
- Winter is Coming, with Hikes, Holidays and Heritage
- Start the year off in the great outdoors when all the state parks in North Carolina will be hosting First Day Hikes.
- Keeping It In the Family on the Blue Ridge Music Trails
- Music is part of the family for the performers at the Blue Ridge Music Trails "Traditions” Concert, set for Saturday, November 29, at 7:30 pm at the White Horse Black Mountain in Black Mountain, NC.