Subscribe to eNews
The Blue Ridge National Heritage Area offers two distinctly different eNewsletters.
Blue Ridge Explorer (News for Visitors)
- Blue Ridge Music Trails "Traditions" Concert - A Show Not to be Missed
- Hear some great guitar picking from three generations of star performers on Saturday, November 30, at 8 pm at the White Horse Black Mountain Music Hall in Black Mountain.
- Blue Ridge Parkway Update
- Visitors and residents can still enjoy the Blue Ridge Parkway, the most visited unit of the National Park Service, even with a federal government shutdown.
- Labor Day Fun in the Mountains
- This Labor Day weekend offers visitors and residents alike many opportunties to enjoy the traditions and events of Western North Carolina.