Subscribe to eNews
The Blue Ridge National Heritage Area offers two distinctly different eNewsletters.
Blue Ridge Explorer (News for Visitors)
- Fall Color Maps and Forecasts
- Every fall park rangers and visitor center desks are asked, "When are the leaves going to be at their peak?" The answer is...
- Fall Festivals Highlight Music and Cherokee Heritage
- Check out these amazing opportunities to enjoy some unique heritage events in the NC mountains and foothills!
- Get Ready for Fall Festivals
- Fall is a season for great festivals. North Carolina State Parks is hosting a signature Centennial Celebration Saturday, August 27 and Sunday, August 28 at Mount Mitchell State Park, located on the highest peak east of the Mississippi River.