Subscribe to eNews
The Blue Ridge National Heritage Area offers two distinctly different eNewsletters.
Blue Ridge Explorer (News for Visitors)
- Bluegrass, Clogging and Church--Who Knew?
- Looking for great traditional mountain music to flavor up your visit to the North Carolina mountains and foothills? We invite you to get on the Back Roads to the Blue Ridge Music Trails of North Carolina!
- Some Mighty Fine Pickin' & Kickin' Going On--Find Out Where
- Last year's Banjopalooza "Traditions" concert sold out, and we're expecting a great crowd again this year. Plan to be part of the fun on Saturday, August 22, at Highland Brewing Company in Asheville.
- Music, Crafts and Festivals--Let the Summer Fun Begin!
- In early July, join the celebration of the life and contributions of Burnsville native and music pioneer Lesley Riddle. Go off the beaten path to discover great traditional mountain music.