Subscribe to eNews
The Blue Ridge National Heritage Area offers two distinctly different eNewsletters.
Blue Ridge Explorer (News for Visitors)
- 3 Ways to Enjoy Labor Weekend in the NC Mountains
- This Labor Day weekend, explore the diverse Blue Ridge heritage of the mountains and foothills of North Carolina.
- Celebrate the Banjo with BajoPoolza at Highland Brewing Company
- Featuring award-winning banjo virtuoso Jens Kruger with Uwe Kruger, playing bluegrass, clawhammer, classical and jazz styles on the banjo and guitar; brothers Travis and Trevor Stuart playing banjo and fiddle styles from Haywood County, and banjo player, vocalist, and “all day talker” Laura Boosinger as emcee.
- 5 Ways to Explore NC's Authentic Blue Ridge Heritage
- As warm weather settles in and summer vacations arrive, let the Blue Ridge National Heritage Area help you make plans to visit the attractions and destinations in our Blue Ridge mountains that are sure to build great memories.