Subscribe to eNews
The Blue Ridge National Heritage Area offers two distinctly different eNewsletters.
Blue Ridge Explorer (News for Visitors)
- Fall Festivals Highlight Music and Cherokee Heritage
- Check out these amazing opportunities to enjoy some unique heritage events in the NC mountains and foothills!
- Get Ready for Fall Festivals
- Fall is a season for great festivals. North Carolina State Parks is hosting a signature Centennial Celebration Saturday, August 27 and Sunday, August 28 at Mount Mitchell State Park, located on the highest peak east of the Mississippi River.
- Balsam Range Concert Kicks Off Feast to the Beat Events
- In celebration of our National Parks and National Heritage Areas, a nationwide road trip, Feast to the Beat, will make a stop in Asheville on August 4-5, with a concert to benefit the Blue Ridge National Heritage Area Partnership and the Blue Ridge Music Trails of NC, plus a day-long special event at the Parkway Visitor Center.