September 2015 Events in the Blue Ridge National Heritage Area
September Music Events--Visit the Blue Ridge Music Trails events page for all upcoming music events!
- Davidson's Fort Historic Park, Old Fort. Open to the public Saturdays from 10 am -4 pm. A replica of the original Revolutionary War-era fort built in 1776.
- Banner Elk Concert Series, Thursdays at 6:30pm in Tate-Evans Park. Food vendors available, or bring your own picnic. 828-898-8395.
- Canton Labor Day Festival, Canton.
September 4 - 6
- 69th Annual North Carolina Apple Festival, downtown Hendersonville. Live music, arts & crafts, apple products, and on Labor Day, the King Apple Parade.
September 5 - 6
- Mile High Kite and Craft Festival, Beech Mountain, NC.
- Art in the Park, downtown Blowing Rock, NC. Fifth in a summer series of juried art and craft shows. 10 am to 5 pm.
- 3rd Annual Shining Rock Riverfest, Camp Hope, Canton.
- Blue Ridge Music Trails "Traditions" concert, Earl Scruggs Center, Shelby, NC.
- Mountain Heritage Festival, Sparta, NC.
September 25 - 26
- Carolina in the Fall, Wilkesboro, NC. Hosted by the Kruger Brothers.