June 2015 Events In the Blue Ridge National Heritage Area
June Music Events--Visit the Blue Ridge Music Trails events page for all upcoming music events!
- Davidson's Fort Historic Park, Old Fort. Open to the public Saturdays from 10 am -4 pm. A replica of the original Revolutionary War-era fort built in 1776.
June 5, 12, 19, & 26
- Family Friday Nights Concert Series, Valdese. Music and dancing beginning at 7:00pm in the Wells Fargo/Town parking lot.
- Music on Main, Hendersonville, 7 - 9 pm.
- Art, River & Music Festival, Downtown Murphy, NC. 9 am to 4 pm.
June 8, 15, 22 & 29
- Monday Night Live! concerts, Hendersonville Visitors Center.
June 12 - 13
- Haywood Civil War 150th Anniversary: Last Shot Fired. Shelton House, Waynesville.
- Bluff Mountain Festival, Hot Springs.
- Art in the Park, downtown Blowing Rock. Second in a summer series of juried art and craft shows. Free.
- 5th Annual Appalachian Lifestyle Celebration, Downtown Waynesville, 10 am to 5 pm. Highlighting traditional mountain craft, food, and entertainment.
June 20 -21
- Plottfest, Maggie Valley Festival Grounds. Mountain music festival celebrating Western North Carolina's heritage and showcasing the official state dog, the Plott Hound. A benefit fpr Head Start of Jackson and Haywood Counties.
- Waynesville Street Dance, Waynesville. 6:30 - 9 pm. In front of Haywood County Courthouse.